Designed to be used warm, this tool helps boost circulation and disperse congestion.
Gua Sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this black obsidian gun she tool was built to have a firming, lifting effect on the skin.
Unlike the other stones, Black Obsidian naturally retains warmth and is great to use on congested, blemish prone skin. The Warmth of the obsidian encourages stimulation of the lymphatic system and circulation. To warm our Black obsidian tools, we recommend placing them in a glass of warm water.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, gun she has a multitude of benefits. It promotes lymphatic drainage, reduces puffiness and fluid build up, relieves facial and jaw tension, aids in circulation to give skin a glow, firms and lifts the face over time.
Due to natural variations in stone, every gun she is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals are authentic and natural. No artificial dye or "treatment" is used so that the natural beauty shines through.
How to use:
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gun she tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gun she tool into the ear to release tension
- Fo the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gun she from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure