Gua Sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this rose quartz gush tool was built to have a firming, lifting effect on the skin. Rose quartz is soothing and promotes self-love, reflection and acceptance. It is known as the stone of love.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, gush has a multitude of benefits. Promotes lymphatic drainage, reduces puffiness and fluid buildup, relieves facial and jaw tension, aids in circulation to give skin a glow, firms and lifts the face over time.
Due to natural variations in stone, every gush is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals used are authentic and natural. No artificial dyes or "treatments" are used on the stones to let their true beauty shine through.
How to use:
- Start with a clean face and prep the skin with a facial oil or serum
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure